Remote – Erlang Engineer
Raretec is looking for an experienced Erlang Developer/Engineer to work on an internal communication application.
This is a 100% work from home (Remote) Position
Salary plus full benefits (Full medical, dental and vision covarage)
In order to be considered you must be a US Citizen or Green Card holder.
- Ability to work remotely
- Experience with Erlang and OTP programming
- Experience with various databases (We currently use mnesia and PostgreSQL.)
- Strong understanding of client/server protocols including TCP/IP, HTTP and WebSocket
- Strong understanding of Unix/Linux
- Strong knowledge of fundamental computer science and software design concepts
- Strong work ethic, demonstrating a commitment to both quality and deadlines
- Detail oriented is importan
- Strong problem-solving skills and critical thinking
- Team player: great attitude and communication skills
- A high degree of Passion, Respect and Imagination
Apply today and a Raretec representative will contact you within 24 hrs.
35 West Pine St. Suite 225 / 226
Orlando, FL 32801