From talented, pixel perfect UI Designers to UX Architect responsible for leading successful strategies for client projects including mobile, social media strategies, web sites, multimedia, print, web-based applications, and technology solutions. Raretec has an outstanding network of UI, UX experts with solid portfolio work that can deliver.
- Gather, define, and clarify clients’ business objectives, brand, audiences, and translate this understanding into documentation that defines the creative vision that will shape projects.
- Plan and define user experience process and deliverable strategy for projects Act as client facing User Experience
- Graphic design, information architecture, industrial design, product design, visual communications and human-computer interactions.
- Experience developing Wireframes, Prototypes and Site Maps.
As a Visual UI Designer, creating efficient, effective product experiences that visually unify customer needs with business goals.
- Responsible for the execution and implementation of visual design throughout the project lifecycle
- Develop and communicate visual UI specifications verbally as well as physical assets such as site module mockups and interface layouts and prototypes.
- Strong visual design skills in typography, layout and composition, color theory, and use of photography Knowledge and experience designing and using grid systems
- Advanced proficiency in industry tools including Adobe Creative Suite
- Understanding of web2.0 CMS, WordPress, Drupal, etc.