How well do you rank? When marketing your company Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is vital in staying ahead of the competition. Let us provide you with an SEO expert who understands today’s marketing technologies. A social media specialist who can navigate the world of Web 2.0 with sites like Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter, etc..
Conducts market research to identify trends, market opportunities, and competitor performance.
- Principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services. Including marketing strategy, product demonstration, sales techniques, and control systems
- Active understanding of the search marketing industry; both paid search and SEO
- Oversee the day-to-day management of paid search campaigns including keyword generation, ad copy writing and testing, bid management, landing page optimization, budget management, etc.
- Develop, implement and maintain comprehensive paid search engine optimization recommendation.
- Conduct keyword analysis/research and develop quality keyword portfolio utilizing paid search and SEO tools and resources
- Develop recommendations for writing effective search marketing copy/meta data using industry best practices
- Develop and execute link building strategies
- Proactively seek ways to maximize client paid search and SEO strategies holistically
- Navigate search analytics tools to mine the appropriate performance data (experience with CoreMetrics is a plus)
- Collect and analyze data to report on successes and actionable opportunities for the paid and natural search programs and present recommendations and findings to clients
- Effectively communicate the search marketing process to clients
- Stay abreast of latest trends in the industry with constant research in the SEM community; implement strategies accordingly